1. KMF & Co., ABN 51 651 399 430 is a service (hereafter known as The Service Provider) provided to members, clients and End Users.
2. The Service Providers purely provides a service to members and End Users and does not endorse or guarantee the quality of service provided by its members. The Service Provider does not enter into joint ventures, agency or partnership relationships with its members but does utilize the services of members in fulfilling projects at their discretion.
3. Members and End Users are encouraged to provide feedback to the Service Providers to ensure the reputation of The Service and its members are maintained.
4. The Service Provider may vary, suspend or terminate the whole or any part of The Service for any reason at any time at its sole discretion and without written notice.
5. The Service Provider cannot guarantee that The Service will never be faulty or interrupted but it will ensure that reported faults are corrected as is reasonably possible.
6. The Service Provider does not guarantee the accuracy of any of the information provided by, or the availability of, any of the members listed on the website.
7. Hyperlinks to other sites from within this web site are provided for your convenience. The Service Provider is not responsible for their content and no endorsement or association is implied.
8. The content of this site is protected by copyright and trademark laws. All rights reserved. Other trademarks mentioned herein, may be the trademarks of their respective owners. No permission to reproduce or use copyright material is to be implied by the availability of that material on this or any other web site, registered and/or designed by The Service Provider.
9. You agree to use The Service Provider for lawful purposes only and not to use it (a) fraudulently or in connection with a criminal offence; (b) to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or otherwise unlawful; or (c) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
10. In an effort to improve the online experience at KMF & Co., we gather information about our visitors’ shopping behaviour, but we maintain sole ownership over this information and do not share, sell or rent our findings to third parties, except in the few cases described below.
Users who do not wish to have cookies placed on their computers should disable cookies through their web browser settings, with the understanding that disabling cookies may diminish a user’s experience on the Site and that certain features of the Site may not function properly without the aid of cookies. Cookies are not harmful and cannot introduce viruses or extract personally identifiable information.
11. We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
12. This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information when Users submit sensitive information both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter personal information, that information is protected with SSL. No credit card details are entered on our site as you will be transferred through to a secure payment gateway for these payments. All data transmitted through the secure payment gateway is encrypted using the highest level non-military encryption currently available. The means that your transaction details are always processed securely when being sent over the internet. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line.
13. End Users indemnify The Service Provider and agree to hold harmless The Service Provider and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses arising from, in connection with, or relating to, any breach of the obligations of its members.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with New South Wales Law and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales for all purposes in connection with the website and its services.
16. The Service Provider reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.