Sit with Kate ~ ‘An Invitation to Trust’ Embodied Freedom Online Session
This ‘Sit with Kate’ ~ Embodied Freedom Session is for you if:
- A part of you ready for support. (Maybe you are tired of feeling alone).
- A part of you is willing to invite in change. (It’s even ok if you feel stuck, exhausted or overwhelmed).
- A part of you is afraid, yet at the same time, a part of you is willing to experience something new. You may be the first person in your family that has the courage to do this. (ps. Wiling doesn’t mean you have to know how, or even the steps, I am here to help you with that).
- A part of you longs for ‘more’ of ‘something’ in your life, but you feel scared about where to begin. (This session is the start of the support you’ve been hoping for!)
During your online session Kate will listen to all of the parts of you, those longing to be seen and heard, and those parts that a terrified or ashamed. You will be supported to invite in lasting embodied change in the ways that feel safest and most supportive to you. (I promise it will be easier than you think!)
Sessions are available each Wednesday AEST in the Brisbane Australia time zone. After you have finalised your payment please schedule your session via this link:
I will reply within 36 hours with instructions / zoom links etc for your ‘Embodied Freedom’ Online Session.
If you have a clear intention prior to your session that is wonderful.
And if you don’t, no worries, I will help you!
We are all in this grand adventure together and this moment is our invitation to trust…
With kindness, courage and sincerity of service, K xo
(Each session runs approximately 1 hour and will be experienced over ZOOM)
LIABILITY WAIVER & RELEASE
By purchasing a ticket or attending an online session or in person event with Kate or Rob Foster you confirm you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following:
- I understand the nature of this program and agree to take responsibility for myself, my participation, actions and behaviours in all program activities and communications.
- I understand that this program may include embodied practices, physical movements and emotions may arise. Working with Kate or Rob is not a substitute for mental, psychological or medical support. I understand that attending a workshop or retreat is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
- In participating in this program, I acknowledge that I am over 18 years of age, that I am participating voluntarily, and that I alone am responsible to decide whether to attend and participation is at my own risk.
- I understand that for online programs live Zoom sessions will be recorded and shared with other course participants. I understand that if I choose to participate actively via video or chat, my name, image and words will be recorded.
- I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter against Kate or Rob Foster and all associated entities or any other program facilitator/s for any personal injury or negligence.