Terms & Conditions
Kate M Foster asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of all her work. All rights reserved in all media. No part of any publications may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission from the author. Contact Kate at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Products are not a substitute for professional psychological or medical support. The information and resources made available by Kate M Foster is provided for general knowledge and reference purposes only and should not be used to replace the specialised training and professional judgement of a health care professional.
All work by Kate M Foster is offered with deep respect and reverence for all faiths and the many paths we travel to return to the divine. If something contained within any of the products or services created by Kate M Foster encourages, supports, or inspires you, may that grace settle deep within your being. And if by chance you are disturbed or confronted, may these challenges quickly dissolve as would words written in a fast flowing river. Seek support or comfort if you need. May your journey be safe and may you find yourself immersed in deep unshakable peace and joy in this lifetime.
EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1, If you’re unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
2. Should you wish to cancel your ticket, a charge of 50% of the registration fee will be made for cancellations received in writing at least 15 days prior to the Event start date.
3. No cancellations will be accepted within 15 days of the event start date.
4. Early bird prices will only be applied if payment is received in full by the date specified.
5. While we have taken care to make sure the information on our websites are accurate, we reserve the right to make amendments without notification to delegates.
6. We reserve the right to cancel the session/ event prior to the commencement date. On cancellation or postponement, the event fee will be refunded or credited to the rescheduled event.
7. Session & Event program content is subject to change without notice. Please Note: We reserve the right to make any amendments we deem to be in the best interest of the event.
8. By signing up to an event priority list and/or attending an event you may receive future communication from Kate M Foster (KMF & Co.). We respect your privacy and will never share your information with any unauthorised partners. You will be able to unsubscribe from our email list at any time.
9. Attendees may be photographed and/or filmed while attending KMF & Co. events. KMF & Co. may use these photographs and footage in its marketing materials, or on its websites and social media platforms. We are mindful of being sensitive and non-intrusive with photography and filming.
10. Audio and video recorders are not permitted. KMF & Co. reserves all multimedia rights.
11. Some events will be filmed and audio recorded, these may be used by KMF & Co. without any payment or compensation being offered and without any request being made to the featured parties.
12. Any information you share with the audience or speaker(s) during the event will be recorded and by participating you give your full permission for this to happen.
13. Seating is general admission unless otherwise specified.
14. Some events may not be appropriate for children under the age of 18, anyone suffering from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric condition. Please contact us for more information on events at email@example.com
15. Attendance at and participation in Events is completely optional. The views and beliefs expressed at Events by third parties are not shared by KMF & Co.
16. KMF & Co. disclaims all liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense suffered in connection with such Events.
17. In no event will KMF & Co. or its employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense (including all legal costs) or liability of any kind or character (whether due to KMf & Co.’s negligence or otherwise), including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, loss or denial of service, business interruption, claims of third parties or other losses of any kind or character, even if KMF & Co. has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or access to its websites and events.
18. KMf & Co. can accept no responsibility for any loss due to cancellation of any program or event.
19. No Liability is accepted for losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in travel services, sickness, weather, or any other cause.
KMf & Co. values your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us.
HOW WE MAY COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect the following categories of personal information from you, depending on your interaction with us:
● your name;
● your contact details, including email address, mailing address, post code and/or telephone number;
● details pertaining to any email you send us or web contact form you fill out via the Websites, or the feedback you provide to us at one of our sessions/ events;
● video footage and photographs of you if you attend one of our events; and
● any other personal information you provide to us, including via email, social media, over the phone, when signing up to our newsletter list or to our event priority lists or at one of our events.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
● send you email newsletters and updates about upcoming session offerings/ events and to send you other information that we believe may be helpful and of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails;
● contact you regarding your participation in one of our events;
● process any orders you make through our Website(s);
● respond to any email or enquiry you send to us or via our Website(s);
● include photos and videos of our events on our Website(s); and
● monitor, operate and maintain the Website(s) and other services offered by us on the Website(s).
If you sign up for early event notification lists, you will receive future communication from the KMF & Co. You may opt out of receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
WHEN WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHERS
We are not involved in the selling, trading or other unauthorised use of your personal information. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisations unless it is necessary to perform our business functions or, in some circumstances, to our event partners (but only if we have specifically said that we might on the relevant event webpage or ticketing page). These third parties may be located overseas.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with our legal obligations.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store any information you give us in electronic and sometimes hard copy form. We are mindful of making sure that it is securely stored, whether on our computers, on online servers or in physical premises that are secure. All of our online accounts are password protected and are only accessible by our employees.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to request access to, or correction of, your personal information we hold about you, please contact us by email to the address set out below.
If you have any questions about this policy or about the handling of your personal information, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond to you as soon as we can. If you are not satisfied with our response, you can also contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
We may update this policy from time to time. Any changes will be effective once posted to our Websites.
1. KMF & Co., (ACN/ABN 51 651 399 430 ) is a service (hereafter known as The Service Provider) provided to members, clients and End Users.
2. The Service Providers purely provides a service to members and End Users and does not endorse or guarantee the quality of service provided by its members. The Service Provider does not enter into joint ventures, agency or partnership relationships with its members but does utilize the services of members in fulfilling projects at their discretion.
3. Members and End Users are encouraged to provide feedback to the Service Providers to ensure the reputation of The Service and its members are maintained.
4. The Service Provider may vary, suspend or terminate the whole or any part of The Service for any reason at any time at its sole discretion and without written notice.
5. The Service Provider cannot guarantee that The Service will never be faulty or interrupted but it will ensure that reported faults are corrected as is reasonably possible.
6. The Service Provider does not guarantee the accuracy of any of the information provided by, or the availability of, any of the members listed on the website.
7. Hyperlinks to other sites from within this web site are provided for your convenience. The Service Provider is not responsible for their content and no endorsement or association is implied.
8. The content of this site is protected by copyright and trademark laws. All rights reserved. Other trademarks mentioned herein, may be the trademarks of their respective owners. No permission to reproduce or use copyright material is to be implied by the availability of that material on this or any other web site, registered and/or designed by The Service Provider.
9. You agree to use The Service Provider for lawful purposes only and not to use it (a) fraudulently or in connection with a criminal offence; (b) to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or otherwise unlawful; or (c) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
10. In an effort to improve the online experience at KMF & Co., we gather information about our visitors’ shopping behaviour, but we maintain sole ownership over this information and do not share, sell or rent our findings to third parties, except in the few cases described below.
Users who do not wish to have cookies placed on their computers should disable cookies through their web browser settings, with the understanding that disabling cookies may diminish a user’s experience on the Site and that certain features of the Site may not function properly without the aid of cookies. Cookies are not harmful and cannot introduce viruses or extract personally identifiable information.
11. We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
12. This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information when Users submit sensitive information both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter personal information, that information is protected with SSL. No credit card details are entered on our site as you will be transferred through to a secure payment gateway for these payments. All data transmitted through the secure payment gateway is encrypted using the highest level non-military encryption currently available. The means that your transaction details are always processed securely when being sent over the internet. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line.
13. End Users indemnify The Service Provider and agree to hold harmless The Service Provider and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses arising from, in connection with, or relating to, any breach of the obligations of its members.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with New South Wales Law and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales for all purposes in connection with the website and its services.
16. The Service Provider reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
Last updated April 2017